Thursday, September 4, 2008

Craigs Second Rant

So in my first rant I talked about someone who called my work yelling at me and my fellow co workers to fix a problem that a completely different location did. Well on Saturday August 30th a man came in with his kids and rudely demanded me to tell him why he couldn't get his money. Well I told him "You have a legal garnishment on your account and you have used up to many direct deposit advances." His reply to that was " I'm not going to tell you what I am thinking but I hope there is a spot in the corner of hell that is a little warmer for you and your company" This only gets better. I told him that it is not our fault that you didn't pay your bill and got sued, we don't determine when you get your direct deposit or when his rent is due. And that I personally don't make the rules. I guess that wasn't the best thing to say because his response to that was " I need my money and you guys are fucking me over, you are fucking me over". With a grin on my face and a puffed up voice I told him that if he is going to continue to use that language he is going to have to leave because his voice tactics to scare me aren't going to work and that it only makes him sound ignorant. He stood up and yelled "FUCK YOU BITCH" hahaha honestly what kind of man says that to another man. I told him that I would gladly close his account and he can be an ass somewhere else. That is when he calmed down and replied "No I will wait till I get my money back." So a word to the wise be careful on who you try to intimidate because they could have all the power to make your life worse then it already is. At that point I wanted to call CSD and tell them that he is verbaly abusive to his children and that he isn't suted as a father. This guy is a bum. He lives off of his 2 kids social security check. No job and doesn't do anything to help there advances. Now some people might say well the programs out there are expensive. BULLSHIT. Use their money for the programs, get a job and come tax time you can write off the expesses of the programs and get the money back. Here is my little spit on the world.

No comments:

GetWreckt.com